Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Rear defogger/ fog light switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
12/14 - still available haven't heard back from buyer.

FS rear window defogger switch / fog light switch. They are the same switch only difference is the insert. I DO NOT have the insert for a foglight. Comes as pictured with the rear defogger insert.

$45 price includes shipping to a US address. Will ship worldwide at actual cost.[s]
56kabrio
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Dec 10 2023, 05:28 PM) *

FS rear window defogger switch / fog light switch. They are the same switch only difference is the insert. I DO NOT have the insert for a foglight. Comes as pictured with the rear defogger insert.

$45 price includes shipping to a US address. Will ship worldwide at actual cost.

Garold

I’ll take the switch. Just let me know where to send payment.

Thanks

Mack
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(56kabrio @ Dec 10 2023, 10:40 PM) *

QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Dec 10 2023, 05:28 PM) *

$45 price includes shipping to a US address. Will ship worldwide at actual cost.

Garold

I’ll take the switch. Just let me know where to send payment.

Thanks

Mack

It is yours. Sent you a PM with payment details.

Thanks
GaroldShaffer
Still available. Haven't heard anything from @56kabrio after PMing and email.
Montreal914
If someone is only interested in the switch, I could be interested in the insert.
Just putting it out there… smile.gif
DC_neun_vierzehn
I’ll take it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.