Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Rear Axles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dunc
I have a set of standard rear axles complete with CVs and fasteners. So far as I know, they are in good shape. I replaced them with high horsepower axle/CVs for my Renegade conversion. $100 plus shipping. I am located in eastern Washington State.
ndfrigi
Hello, any pics of it?
thank you!
mgp4591
What size?
Dunc
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Dec 16 2023, 02:56 PM) *

Hello, any pics of it?
thank you!

They are not easy to get to. I will try to take a pic or two next weekend.
Dunc
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Dec 16 2023, 08:59 PM) *

What size?

Axle diameter or CV diameter? Either way, they are hard to get to, and I will pull them out next weekend. Thanks.
Dunc
QUOTE(Dunc @ Dec 17 2023, 02:57 PM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Dec 16 2023, 02:56 PM) *

Hello, any pics of it?
thank you!

They are not easy to get to. I will try to take a pic or two next weekend.

Click to view attachment

Here's a pic
technicalninja
What's up @Dunc !

Have two sets?

It looks like you have two adds for a single set and a forum heavy (Mikey914) is an active buyer. Looks like he needs a shipping quote from you, and it's DONE!

Condense your adds into ONE if you only have one set of axles...

I like Mikey914 pretty good, he's gotten a bunch of my money and I BACK off adds where he says "mine".

Second add where Mikey posted

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=368640
Mikey914
This thread is clearly older. I don’t want to jump the line. I’m ok. I planned to clean them up for Taylor’s car, it’s 6 months out at best.

Odd 2 different adds.
technicalninja
Mikey, no one else has said "OK fine, give me a shipping quote".

You're FIRST in my book!

You're not jumping any line at all...
Mikey914
Thanks, then I will await the reply.
Mark
Mikey914
@dunc any word??.
Dunc
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 3 2024, 09:25 AM) *

This thread is clearly older. I don’t want to jump the line. I’m ok. I planned to clean them up for Taylor’s car, it’s 6 months out at best.

Odd 2 different adds.

Hi Mikey914. Yes, way odd. I failed to find the first ad, and I assumed that the site booted it for some reason. In any event, there is only one set as shown in the pic. I will get a freight quote tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.

Dunc.
Dunc
QUOTE(Dunc @ Jan 6 2024, 08:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 3 2024, 09:25 AM) *

Odd 2 different adds.

Hi Mikey914. Yes, way odd. I failed to find the first ad, and I assumed that the site booted it for some reason. In any event, there is only one set as shown in the pic. I will get a freight quote tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.

Dunc.

SOLD. Thanks to all for your interest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.