Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help identifying NOS turn signal switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixaddict
As with many, I have “collected” stuff for the restoration that deserves new stuff.
I have tried checking this out and get conflicting information as to what it’s for specifically.
It is still in the Porsche package # 914.613.303.10
I would like an idea of what it’s worth……
Sierra Madre shows one for $2600 that popped on my search. av-943.gif
Thanks in advance for help.
mepstein
I have seen nos 911 turn signal switches for $900-1,400. I don’t know what the selling price was. My gut feeling says $450-500 max but I’m not looking at comps, just my opinion.

One of the challenges of trying to get top dollar for nos is that every piece is a unicorn. 15 years ago, you could put together a car with a large number of nos parts so it was worth going after them. Now, if you’re lucky, you find a couple of pieces but they will get lost in a sea of used and refurbished parts, diluting the nos aura.

I’m a cynic but happy if you prove me wrong beerchug.gif
914Sixer
I have to agree with Mark, real world price $450-$500 seems to be in the ballpark. Original price was around $125. My working rule it is only worth what you can sell it for.
sixaddict
I tend to agree with both of you.
Not trying to scalp someone’ but also want to get reasonable bucks.
Either of you know if this is a six part …..…from ME comment does that mean early 911 part as well?
Thanks
mepstein
The 6 steering column is completely different from a four. It’s like an early 911T. Early four had the wiper switch on the dash and key on the column. Early 4 turn signal isn’t interchangeable with a 6 or 911. Only the steering wheels are interchangeable .
914Sixer
Yes, real 914-6 part number.
sixaddict
Thank you!
Biggles
I bought a NOS one from Germany about 3 years ago when mine broke. Was around 600Euros.
I tried multiple places globally to get the original mended but with no luck.
rgalla9146

911 parts are no bargain but a 911 switch of that era can be adapted.
I think some of the wires are a different length.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we have been making them from original factory 911 turn signal switches, hard to tell the difference
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.