Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Weber 44m Carbs in like new condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jsebben
$550

A pair of Weber (Made In Spain) 44mm carbs in like new condition. I bought these for a 2056 Type 4 VW engine build.

These are a little more carburetor that I need. They have about 5 miles on them. I used them to get the new engine running.

These are the best quality on the market for VW and PORSCHE engines.

These are Genuine Weber Carbs Made in Spain.

Includes about 75% of CB Performance linkageClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

I have more pics send me email and I will send them to you
rfinegan
FS items MUST have a price
technicalninja
You should provide provisioning data regarding the carbs.

Most important is Venturi size. You can see this by looking down the throats and finding the 2 digit number on the venturi below the booster. You may need a penlight to see this.
Taking the airhorns off will help but is not really necessary if you look closely.

Most likely you will see either 32 or 36 here. These are appropriate for 2.2l and 2.4l
The ones that will make those work OK on a 2.0l and sell a bunch quicker are 28s

The main jet stack is easy to get numbers off.
Jet on bottom is the main and it will be somewhere around 135 in stock form.
Jet on top, under the top mounting cap which you have to pull off, is the air correction and it will be 200 stock.
Most likely the tube that both jets push into will be marked F11. This is the emulsion tube.

Idle jets are under caps that thread into the side of the carbs but these are far less important to know the numbers. Stock will be somewhere around 50.

I can find all of these numbers in less than 60 seconds.

If you've got V28 M135 AC200 and idle 50/55 you're golden for "starting tuning" for a 2.0 and that will sell more quickly IMO.

If I end up trying to sell my 44s (two pair now) I believe they will be worth $100 more with this base tune.

Yours do look very nice!

GLWS

Jsebben
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Dec 17 2023, 03:47 PM) *

FS items MUST have a price

oops
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.