Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subscribed Topics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
During a recent housekeeping session, i accidentally deleted everyone's topic subscriptions.

I do have a recent backup that i intend to roll back, but i'm currently dealing with some health issues (spending some quality time at the hospital) so i'm not sure when exactly i'll be able to do the rollback.

Sorry about that ...
slap.gif
NARP74
Get well soon. That is more important. Good luck,
Dave_Darling
Take care of your health first!

I hope it's not kidney stones. Dealing with those myself now and they are no fun.

--DD
914werke
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Dec 17 2023, 04:54 PM) *

agree.gif We'll all be here happy11.gif Thanks Andy
SO.O.C914er
Get well soon super-Andy! You have a whole 914world routing for you.
infraredcalvin
Health and family first! Get well soon!
Freezin 914
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ Dec 17 2023, 09:29 PM) *

Health and family first! Get well soon!

agree.gif Hopefully nothing to serious, take it easy.
JeffBowlsby
Take care of yourself Andy. Wishing you well. Lot of sickness going around this time of year.
lbubba42614
Get well soon, health is always 1st send good thoughts
SirAndy

I hope it's not kidney stones. Dealing with those myself now and they are no fun.

--DD

Slipped a disk on my lower spine while working on the house.
It's pinching the main nerve going down my right leg which even with heavy doses of Neurontin is still excruciatingly painful.
Been confined to lying on my back for 4 weeks now. Got a MIR done and it looks like surgery is my best (and only) bet for a quick solution.
sawzall-smiley.gif
gms
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 18 2023, 01:18 AM) *

--DD

Slipped a disk on my lower spine while working on the house.
It's pinching the main nerve going down my right leg which even with heavy doses of Neurontin is still excruciatingly painful.
Been confined to lying on my back for 4 weeks now. Got a MIR done and it looks like surgery is my best (and only) bet for a quick solution.
sawzall-smiley.gif

As everyone has said take care of Andy first!
76-914
Think long and hard about any back surgery Andy. From personal experience I know it is very painful but look for alternatives. Been there and done that. sad.gif
worn
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 17 2023, 05:18 PM) *

During a recent housekeeping session, i accidentally deleted everyone's topic subscriptions.

I do have a recent backup that i intend to roll back, but i'm currently dealing with some health issues (spending some quality time at the hospital) so i'm not sure when exactly i'll be able to do the rollback.

Sorry about that ...
slap.gif

Please take care of Andy first!! Hope that you will get well soon. While you are there ask for two gowns and put one on the back and one in front. Cuts down on drafts.
Warren
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.