Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:NEW Carpet set 1973-76 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jsebben
$200 shipping extra

NEW

Description
Shop-fitted custom carpet kits for a new interior look our custom carpet kits are better because the material resembles the original and we have fit them in our restoration shop. the loop kit will brighten your interior and complete your restoration, while the plush will update your 914 to the later 911 look. the kits have 10 pieces and completely carpeted the interior.

Top Grade
Domestic Charcoal Loop Carpet Kit Set, 914 1973-76 from Auto Atlanta

I decided on a Black carpet set for my car. Click to view attachment
914werke
Your fairly local to me PM'ed
CHIZ 914
PM Sent piratenanner.gif
Cairo94507
1 post.... just saying. beerchug.gif
DC_neun_vierzehn
This FS post smells like AI.
fiacra
OK, not in the market for this, and I get that we all have to be extra careful to look out for scammers, but it took me only 1 minute of actually looking to find that this seller has been a member for a while, has 16 posts in FS/Wanted, a track record of selling, and has been vouched for by someone most of you trust implicitly. See post #7 in this thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=364376&hl=

I would guess the description is simply cut and pasted from the site where he got the carpet kit, probably AA, and that's why it might sound a bit like AI generated text.

My intent is not to call anyone out, it's only to point out that before we start casting aspersions make sure you are throwing them at the appropriate target.

grouphug.gif
paule
Caution on OP with one post. That said, there is another on the thread that is definitely to be cautious about. imo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.