Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Early brake caliper parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Archie
WTB early (Single bleeder) rear brake caliper parts.

4 brake line tube nuts. 2 short Ribe through-bolts and nuts.

Shipping to 98230 please. Thanks.Click to view attachment
davep
What is the length of the bolts from under the head to the end of the threaded section. I have a few lengths in my parts.
bdstone914
@Archie

I have brake line nuts that just got yellow zinc plated.
If you dont get the bolts from Dave i could pull from a pair of calipers.
I think there are two lenghts of the bolts with inner and outer bolts being different lenght.
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 21 2023, 10:52 AM) *

@Archie

I think there are two lenghts of the bolts with inner and outer bolts being different lenght.

Yes two lenghts only one is good. Other was cut to remove.
Archie
QUOTE(davep @ Dec 20 2023, 07:57 PM) *

What is the length of the bolts from under the head to the end of the threaded section. I have a few lengths in my parts.

Hi Dave,

I need the shorter bolts, that mic out at 1.770" or 44.94mm.
Archie
P.S. I'm in Vancouver, so please ignore the US postal address. I'm at V5Z 1B5. Thanks.
davep
Sorry for the delay. I have the bolts you need, and nuts to go with them. I'll dig a bit deeper and see if I have the tube nuts as well. I did have lots, but most were welded up to use as plugs.
Archie
QUOTE(davep @ Dec 24 2023, 12:01 PM) *

Sorry for the delay. I have the bolts you need, and nuts to go with them. I'll dig a bit deeper and see if I have the tube nuts as well. I did have lots, but most were welded up to use as plugs.

It's Christmas, Dave! Everything's out the window at this end! No panic.
Archie
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 21 2023, 08:52 AM) *

@Archie

Hi again, BDS!

So, here I find myself at the back-end of January with two caliper-half bolts and NO tube nuts, so I was wondering if you still have a couple of them you might want to sell me?

Thanks
Archie
QUOTE(Archie @ Jan 24 2024, 02:50 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 21 2023, 08:52 AM) *

@Archie

Hi again, BDS!

So, here I find myself at the back-end of January with two caliper-half bolts and NO tube nuts, so I was wondering if you still have a couple of them you might want to sell me?

Thanks

Hi again, BDS.

Please disregard my last to you. I've found those tube nuts locally. Thank goodness, I'm way behind on this thing as it is!

Sorry to have bothered you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.