Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA magazine Werks Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wes
As I get older the 914 becomes more and more of a challenge to get in and out of with out a crane to lift me in and out, although I certainly still love my 914, which at this point will soon become Winston’s (my son) 914. So Winston and I did the Luftgekuhlt Mare Island, and the Werks reunion. Plus a couple of runs through the local mountain roads. So this morning I received my copy of the PCA magazine and much too my surprise my little chrome yellow favorite set of wheels right there dominating a center spread, yes 914s are getting more recognition.Click to view attachment
Sm914650
Photographer mustve been leaning on my car to take this pic..couldnt go one further back dry.gif
Sm914650
Just realized after reading your post this is your car..great to meet you at Werks, Wes! Pleasure to have our cars next to each other . Awesome feature -Casey
wes
Hay Casey good talking to you! I think you’re car was over and a bit in front of mine and pretty sure the PCA photographer wouldn’t lean on anyone’s car.
Sm914650
Just sarcasm.. biggrin.gif see ya next time beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.