Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Little Cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
I have too many little cars, it's a disease unto itself. I saw this pop up for sale. A friend was kind enough to go pick it up for me.
Very excited! My very own dealership!
SteveL
1: Is it to the right scale for the cars?
2: How in the heck are you going to get all those cars parked in the ramp without them rolling around
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(SteveL @ Dec 21 2023, 03:44 PM) *

1: Is it to the right scale for the cars?
2: How in the heck are you going to get all those cars parked in the ramp without them rolling around

Not sure of the scale yet, but I have cars in all sizes, so i should be able to fill it up. That will be the fun part.
pfreiburger
Wow, just dusting therm must take forever! Very cool, though, love it.
KELTY360
A dab of rubber cement on the bottom of a tire should hold them. Nice display.
914rrr
That is so cool!! I aspire to one day have a similiar display space for my collection. It's mostly Hot Wheels size cars and currently in a bunch of plastic tubs.

Any Hot Wheels / Matchbox collectors around Knoxville? I have some extras I'd like to trade for specific cars, ex: 911 GT3RS in Orange / Black 2013 Edition, loose or playwear is OK. I'm also looking for the most recent 914-6 in Green (Walmart Exclusive #6) . I found all the other Porsches in that series. Anybody have any luck finding those lately?

Click to view attachment
914rrr
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Dec 22 2023, 12:03 AM) *

A dab of rubber cement on the bottom of a tire should hold them. Nice display.

"Booger Glue" dots also.
Freezin 914
Nice collection…..we have the same disease…..
914rrr
In case you didn't know, this Brumos 959 and Transporter Combo is out now (if the dealers haven't snatched them all up!). Very nice details and very heavy.

Click to view attachment
Betty
A true 'attention to detail' person would make itty bitty wheel chocks for every single car. lol-2.gif
sb914
QUOTE(Betty @ Dec 22 2023, 05:25 AM) *

A true 'attention to detail' person would make itty bitty wheel chocks for every single car. lol-2.gif

Or jack stands !
Jamie
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Dec 22 2023, 04:46 AM) *

Nice collection…..we have the same disease…..

Oh my God, there is evidence of hoarding disease apparent here! These are some amazing collections! aktion035.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Here is my Porsche dealership (small town one vs your big city one LOL!

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Dec 21 2023, 03:56 PM) *

I have too many little cars, it's a disease unto itself. I saw this pop up for sale. A friend was kind enough to go pick it up for me.
Very excited! My very own dealership!

Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
and then they changed the inventory!!!

Click to view attachment
87m491
QUOTE(Betty @ Dec 22 2023, 05:25 AM) *

And then glue down each chock of course!
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Dec 22 2023, 08:09 AM) *

and then they changed the inventory!!!

Click to view attachment

I have one of those, they are very cool. I just couldn't resist when I saw that big one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.