Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surprise!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
TurtleGirl
What a wonderful surprise! Joe Sharp is here to pick up his new trailer, and we have the exquisite fortune to have him... and tequila... for a few hours!

drunk.gif mueba.gif beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
smilie_pokal.gif
Series9
sad.gif flipa.gif
Joe Bob
Oh god....my head hurts just thinking of tequila....
VegasRacer
beer.gif
ClayPerrine
1 Tequila 2 Tequila 3 Tequila Floor....

5 Tequila 6 Tequila 7 Tequila Morgue....

Do we get some more "bumping tacos" picts? drunk.gif biggrin.gif mueba.gif smilie_pokal.gif drooley.gif
snflupigus
Joe! or someone get ahold of Joe!

Call me.... so we can meet here in AZ to get this speedster to cali smile.gif
402-659-5882

Nic
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 20 2005, 01:45 AM)
Oh god....my head hurts just thinking of tequila....

In my best Homer Simpson.....mmmmmmmm Tequila beer3.gif
spare time toys
Any photos of the new pride and joy?
TravisNeff
If Joe would like to do a lunch or dinner, depending on when he comes through town - I am game!
snflupigus
still trying to get ahold of him... i think a quick gather down at my place with dinner etc would be cool...
LuckieO
We are going to pick up the trailer right now. I will take a few pictures and then post them later on this evening. You can reach Joe on my cell 505-301-5899.

And yes, my head hurts like hell today! happy11.gif

Lauren
LuckieO
Okay, so we have Joe here for a few more days! biggrin.gif The trailer and the camper do not match up electrically for the brakes and the recreational vehicle place does not open up until Monday, so he will have to just extend his stay a little longer...oh well, more vacation. I have a bunch of pics from today that I will try to post tonight. beerchug.gif
LuckieO
Here are the pics. Liz, Joe Sharp, and myself went to pick up the trailer this afternoon (My Joe - 914 RS is out of town sad.gif ). The trailer is amazing!

Well, maybe there are some things about my new computer that I need to work out before I can post pics. I will e-mail them to Joe to post. dry.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (LuckieO @ Aug 20 2005, 08:37 PM)
Okay, so we have Joe here for a few more days! biggrin.gif The trailer and the camper do not match up electrically for the brakes and the recreational vehicle place does not open up until Monday, so he will have to just extend his stay a little longer...oh well, more vacation. I have a bunch of pics from today that I will try to post tonight. beerchug.gif

C'mon tell the truth. The Cazadores isn't finished yet, eh?
Series9
Pics from the visit. I'm not there, but apparently I know how to post pictures:
Series9
next:
Series9
next:
Series9
next:
Series9
next:
LuckieO
QUOTE (PKRMONY @ Aug 20 2005, 09:27 PM)
QUOTE (LuckieO @ Aug 20 2005, 08:37 PM)
Okay, so we have Joe here for a few more days! biggrin.gif  The trailer and the camper do not match up electrically for the brakes and the recreational vehicle place does not open up until Monday, so he will have to just extend his stay a little longer...oh well, more vacation.  I have a bunch of pics from today that I will try to post tonight.  :beer2:

C'mon tell the truth. The Cazadores isn't finished yet, eh?

Liz had a bottle of untouched Patron at her house that Joe has put a huge dent in, even though it is not his favorite tequila. Next time he comes into town we will certainly have the Casadores ready! Damn Californians, tequila and wine snobs. laugh.gif
No really, it is great to have Joe in our neck of the woods!!!
LuckieO
QUOTE (914RS @ Aug 20 2005, 09:31 PM)
Pics from the visit. I'm not there, but apparently I know how to post pictures:

Hey, don't be mean now...
Gint
QUOTE (914RS @ Aug 20 2005, 11:31 PM)
Pics from the visit.  I'm not there, but apparently I know how to post pictures:

It's an ugly job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Hi gang! wavey.gif
Series9
next:
Series9
next:
Series9
next:
Series9
next:
Series9
next;
Series9
next;
Series9
next:
Series9
next:
Series9
next:
Series9
last:
xitspd
ohmy.gif Damn Joe! That trailer is a "bad muther for ya!" Wow, I guess size does matter... Cool, now we have two support vehicles for the WCC06 caravan from SoCal. I want to check it out when you get back in town. Be safe, see you soon!
Joe Bob
The bus and the trailer combined is bigger than most houses...... blink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 21 2005, 06:45 AM)

anything is bigger than your single wide w00t.gif
skline
How much for the Gurl??? rolleyes.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Aug 21 2005, 07:05 AM)
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 21 2005, 06:45 AM)

anything is bigger than your single wide w00t.gif

I just added on a new master bedroom....I put the 83 Country Squire station wagon up on blocks.
Series9
QUOTE (skline @ Aug 21 2005, 09:36 AM)
How much for the Gurl??? rolleyes.gif

Those are my taco bumpers. They're not for sale. cool.gif
skline
Ok fine, I guess I will just keep looking then. dry.gif
Joe Bob
YEAH...he's not a Taco Vendor....
Series9
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 21 2005, 09:41 AM)
YEAH...he's not a Taco Vendor....

damn straight bubba.
TurtleGirl
I took Joe Hot Air Ballooning this morning. Hopefully he'll post some pics this afternoon! Looks like Joe gets to stick around until Tuesday. Joe(914RS) might actually be able to hang out with us for a day! (All these Joes! I'm so confused!!!)

Soon, I'm going to take Joe over to our buddy's house to make some mead. Nothing like diversions to make the time pass!!!

MoveQik
Joe,

When you finally decide to leave New Mexico, pass through Phoenix and we'll treat you to a good dinner and drinks.

MW
snflupigus
yup....

o, and I AM a taco vendor... so.........

snflupigus
trumpets going... he's on his way to phoenix... lets see - left at 5pm - 466 miles... @ 55mph plus some slow downhills from flagstaff = 8:30 hours...? I'm almost positive i made it in 5 and a half at 80mph.

That puts him here at around 1:30am... I'll be up... hope he knows that - he said he'd stop and call on his way... don't think we'll be going out for dinner or drinks though.... LOL

west bound and down, 18 wheels a rollin - we gon do what day say can't b done! We gots a long way 2 go and a short time to get there... i'm westbound, jus watch ol bandit run!

if ya want the mp3 email me wink.gif
Joe Bob
So when ya planning on coming out?
snflupigus
sat nightish... 7pm i think i can get me there then...

who wants to get together next sat night..?
MoveQik
QUOTE (snflupigus @ Aug 22 2005, 08:10 PM)
trumpets going... he's on his way to phoenix... lets see - left at 5pm - 466 miles... @ 55mph plus some slow downhills from flagstaff = 8:30 hours...? I'm almost positive i made it in 5 and a half at 80mph.

That puts him here at around 1:30am... I'll be up... hope he knows that - he said he'd stop and call on his way... don't think we'll be going out for dinner or drinks though.... LOL

west bound and down, 18 wheels a rollin - we gon do what day say can't b done! We gots a long way 2 go and a short time to get there... i'm westbound, jus watch ol bandit run!

if ya want the mp3 email me wink.gif

How about coffee or lunch?? I'm up for whatever.
snflupigus
So i swung up to where i gave joe directions to meet so i could guide him back to my house... i assumed about 1:30ish would put him down here but as i was driving to our meeting point all i saw was lightening up north... I know first hand that driving anywhere near flagstaff and down that "truckin" mountain at night in the rain SUCKS in a truck pulling a trailer... I did it with the 356 on the back of the UHAUL a year ago last week that way... LOL

Hope to hear from him in the mornin... maybe breakfast will be an option... or maybe even lunch?

In the meantime - enjoy this short clip i just made.... it was nice and cool and no cars on the road down here. The 914 runs SO much better when the air is cool.

http://www.snflupigus.com/914.wmv

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.