Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trying to pick optimal timing for all that plan to attend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Trying to drill down to the best timing for the majority that plan to attend. May be cheaper in May, but there is a reason, kids are out of school, so please specify if you plan to attend subject to scheduling, and if you are flexible on schedule at this point.

My preference is June, but what works for y’all?
jim_hoyland
May, before schools out and the family tourist season starts up.
emerygt350
Probably somewhere between 27 and 31 degrees.

wink.gif
Cairo94507
I voted for June because the Route 66 event is in May and I am going to try to make that. Of course, I want to do WCR too.

Both of those events are about 10 hours from home; trying to work out truck/trailer to tow car to the event just to be a bit more comfortable getting to the event and then back home. Yeah... I am getting older. confused24.gif
jhynesrockmtn
Bend is a relatively easy 1 day drive for me and I'd like to attend. Could probably do either May or June, but have a slight preference for June since the weather will be a tad warmer/drier.
rhodyguy
Lodging closer to Mt Bachelor or Madras might be cheaper than Bend.
Mikey914
Bump
Will close this week!
jcd914
May is out for me, I already have 2 events in May.
If it is June I can can probably make it.

Jim
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Dec 29 2023, 01:21 AM) *

May is out for me, I already have 2 events in May.
If it is June I can can probably make it.

Jim

Either May or June.
NotLance
June would be great for me because schools will be out - Cal Poly gets out June 14th. (If that's super too late I get it - it is way late)
Mikey914
Poll closed June it is
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.