Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche stuff in LA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
krazykonrad
I'll be in LA next week. What cool Porsche things do y'all recommend? The Petersen is probably the first stop when the plane lands. I'm also going to try to get over to Benton Performance in Anaheim. Anything I should add to the list?

beerchug.gif ,
Konrad
campbellcj
PECLA in Carson is cool, not far from LAX. If you will be in town over the weekend there will likely be C&Cs or other gatherings.
Maltese Falcon
Grab a quick In-n-out burger(s) just after landing, uber or rental car= heading east (approx 1 mile) on Century Blvd (s/w) corner near La Cienega Blvd.
Rainy weekend ahead. Def Speedster café or Restaurant 917 at the PECLA city of Carson, a bit south of LAX just off 405. While at Bentons Perf (say hi to John) there's a great BBQ joint several blocks nearby;
Blake's. Enjoy SoCal...p/m me if you need anything !
number40_914.jpg
Stef914
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Dec 28 2023, 04:15 PM) *

PECLA in Carson is cool, not far from LAX. If you will be in town over the weekend there will likely be C&Cs or other gatherings.

Sunday , Griffith Park

https://carsandcoffeela.com/
krazykonrad
I really appreciate the tips! We had a great time in LA. If y’all are ever in the Atlanta area,, let me return the hospitality

Konrad
914xr75
We have a first Saturday all brands show on the sixth in the Puente Hills Mall. City of industry. It’s at the Panera bread. I’ll bring my 73 914 1.7. There’s usually a beautiful restored red original owner 356, as well as an all original 912 that an uncle passed down to his nephew. 8 to 10 AM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.