Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: carpet color question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Medtner3
What is the best color carpet for Phoenix orange car with black interior? My car is actually Alfa Romeo signal red but it's close to Phoenix red just less orangy. my interior is black. Was looking for Salt and pepper but cannot find it really.

Have a carpet sample comi9ng my way from 914Rubber for a Charcoal that is available and it's close to salt/pepper but more grey overall. The grey tones just dont seem to go well however

Anyway, looking for thoughts or pictures if anyone has input here.
Mikey914
If you dont have a preference and want a true black, get the domestic black, its almost the same density as the german, just a lot less expensive.

We are makung more up now, but they seem to sell out as fast as we can make them

https://914rubber.com/10-piece-carpet-set

If you want to get on a list to get called 1st drop scott or lizbeth an email with the name as shown @914rubber.com .
Or drop us a call.

Mark
87m491
An observation here Mark. Your landing page for the carpets presents as if the bottom 4+ options are "greyed out" (not presenting in their actual color/texture but a shade of semi opaque grey) which I took to mean not clickable/available when I bought my carpet from you back in the day.
So I went generic grey loop when I later saw you had my exact match but I didn't realize it at the time, Doh!

I'm sure there is a way to have the thumbnails represent more realistically.
Mike

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 28 2023, 11:40 AM) *

If you dont have a preference and want a true black, get the domestic black, its almost the same density as the german, just a lot less expensive.

We are makung more up now, but they seem to sell out as fast as we can make them

If you want to get on a list to get called 1st drop scott or lizbeth an email with the name as shown @914rubber.com .
Or drop us a call.

Mark

Mikey914
QUOTE(87m491 @ Jan 1 2024, 07:23 AM) *

An observation here Mark. Your landing page for the carpets presents as if the bottom 4+ options are "greyed out" (not presenting in their actual color/texture but a shade of semi opaque grey) which I took to mean not clickable/available when I bought my carpet from you back in the day.
So I went generic grey loop when I later saw you had my exact match but I didn't realize it at the time, Doh!

I'm sure there is a way to have the thumbnails represent more realistically.
Mike

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 28 2023, 11:40 AM) *

Or drop us a call.

Mark

thanks for the heads up.
I think we need to change the way we have these listed.
Thanks,
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.