Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (WTB) Stock Spare Wheel/Tire (Just a Roller that Holds Air)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
I'm looking for a stock wheel with a roller tire (for cheeeeeep) just needs to hold air ... or can trade for something of equal value that you might need/want idea.gif

Local, So Cal LAX South Bay area preferred

Lemme know ... popcorn[1].gif
euro911
Bump TTT
G e o r g e
Mark, 4 or 5 lug?
mgarrison
I have a 4 lug steel wheel with an old Michelin on it. Seems to hold air. In the PHX, AZ area - Saw your Northern AZ reference...
ndfrigi
Sir Mark, I have one but I will double check tomorrow morning if still holds air. Just pick up for free.

Click to view attachment
euro911
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Jan 2 2024, 06:12 PM) *

Mark, 4 or 5 lug?

Hi George. 4-lug.

Here's the back story: I borrowed a wheel/tire from Abe @abes914 a couple years ago. It allowed HOWARD to roll around after removing a damaged wheel that no longer would let a tire hold air.

I want to make sure that Abe's really nice painted wheel gets back to him before HOWARD sets sail to somewhere over the rainbow rolleyes.gif

I have 4 or 5 stock wheels (no tires) in AZ, but I can't get out of CA for the foreseeable future, but at some point I can return a wheel to 'whoever'.
bdstone914
@'euro911 d
I have at least two in Riverside for free
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.