Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1971 914 $7,500 OBO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
zprovo
I have purchased a 911, so it's time to let the 914 go (or risk divorce).
It was running and driving until February of this year when the fuel pump stopped responding. At that point I parked it and started a renovation on our house and I haven't been back to it.
It has a 2056 motor with a Web Cam 73 grind camshaft. 5 speed side shift (converted), Stock D-Jet fuel injection, front mounted oil cooler, a new clutch, Kerry Hunter headers and supertrapp exhaust. I have no documentation to prove the contents of the motor, this work was done two owners prior to me. Though I did speak with the guy (he's in Birmingham) and I have no reason not to believe him. He had nothing to gain by making up a story.
Real Minilite wheels and some out of date 5 point harnesses.
This car is super fun, though a little loud.
In addition to whatever is going on with the fuel pump, the car will need tires and a windshield.
Hell hole seems to be in good shape.
There is some rust along the back of the trunk.
There is no way this car has 24k miles, so TMU.
The car comes with the following extra parts:
New Front Brake Discs
New Front Brake Pads
New Rear Brake Discs
New Rear Brake Pads
New Bosch voltage regulator
914 Rubber turn signal / side marker wiring harness set
JW Engineering 914 fuse box upgrade
New Front Wheel Bearings
New Motor Mounts
New Royal Purple Oil Filter
New Purolator Fuel Filter
Extra Running 2.0 Motor GC002135 from a previous project, complete with fuel injection system
Extra side shift transmission
Extra used valve covers
Original relay/fuse block from engine compartment.
3 Folgers cans of hardware and misc stuff.
I would be happy to email additional photos with rocker covers off as well as underside of car if you message me with your email address.
$7,500 OBO in Nashville

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
zprovo
Also, if this thing sells for $7,500 or very close, I will include a near unobtanium Momo 8000 steering wheel adapter! Whoohoo!
zprovo
I'll just keep adding pictures until someone says stop

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
zprovo
Pending.
GTS
Hi Zach, I would be interested if still available.
located near Austin,Tx regards Stefan
GTS
Hi Zach, could we get a status update , if the car is sold or still available , very much appreciated. regards Stefan 702 353 7175
zprovo
Car has sold. Sorry it took a bit to finalize.
second wind
While you are still available is the front mounted oil cooler in addition to the stock oil cooler or a replacement for the stock oil cooler.....thank you very much!
gg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.