Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SALE PENDING) 15" Space-Saver Spare tire/Wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
I thought about keeping this as a spare for my Cayman, but then again - Hey, I have AAA laugh.gif

Part# 911-361-022-11 appears to be for a 1977 Porsche 911S 911SC Steel KPZ Spare Saver Wheel 5-1/2" x 15"

Looks to never been deployed, all the little 'tits' are visible on the tread. There's a little rust on the lips of the wheel, but surely can be mitigated with Evapo-Rust of other similar product, then painted to your liking.

$125. OBO, prefer local pick-up, So Cal LAX South Bay. I'd imaging it wouldn't be cost efficient to ship - (it's big & heavy)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
Still available ...
Shivers
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 13 2024, 09:02 PM) *

Still available ...

Hey Mark, would you be able to meet me at Washington next time you go to the AZ house. No hurry, you know I’ve got lots of work to do. Trying not to drive too far right now. -Paul
euro911
QUOTE(Shivers @ Apr 14 2024, 05:44 AM) *

Still available ...

Hey Mark, would you be able to meet me at Washington next time you go to the AZ house. No hurry, you know I’ve got lots of work to do. Trying not to drive too far right now. -Paul

Hey Paul @Shivers Sorry, just saw this tonight (4/24/24)

I am planning to make it out to AZ sometime soon - I can bring it and drop it off with you on the way - we'll just have to schedule the day (night) & time.
Shivers
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 25 2024, 10:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Shivers @ Apr 14 2024, 05:44 AM) *

Still available ...

Hey Paul @Shivers Sorry, just saw this tonight (4/24/24)

I am planning to make it out to AZ sometime soon - I can bring it and drop it off with you on the way - we'll just have to schedule the day (night) & time.

Cool. Anytime that works for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.