Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original 914-6 Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
billh1963
Not going to use these and have no feel on current pricing. Assume they need to be gone through. They have not been pressure tested or anything. Asking $1500 + shipping for the pair obo. I don't know the current market so don't be shy about offers.

NOTE!!!! Please understand that payment is cash in person, personal check (with time to clear) or Paypal friends/family/gift ONLY. I prefer to meet in person (I'm on the Columbia, SC -Charlotte, NC route weekly)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
They look pretty good for their age, and will probably clean up nicely
rgalla9146
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 1 2024, 05:31 PM) *

They look pretty good for their age, and will probably clean up nicely

I agree.
Better than most
mb911
I redo these all the time for folks. I am can’t really tell if there are pin holes or not in the shrouds. Food for thought is my repaired sets that are sane blasted and all repairs made via TIG welding and high heat prime sell for 12-1800 on average.
billh1963
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 4 2024, 07:38 PM) *

I redo these all the time for folks. I am can’t really tell if there are pin holes or not in the shrouds. Food for thought is my repaired sets that are sane blasted and all repairs made via TIG welding and high heat prime sell for 12-1800 on average.

Thank you for a posting that. I don't know the current market and am very open to offers.

I have a set of your heat exchangers (and oil tank) I'll be using and these original exchangers are superfluous to my needs.

mb911
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jan 5 2024, 05:26 AM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 4 2024, 07:38 PM) *

Thank you for a posting that. I don't know the current market and am very open to offers.

I have a set of your heat exchangers (and oil tank) I'll be using and these original exchangers are superfluous to my needs.

I think those have to be worth somewhere in that territory
billh1963
Sold pending funds
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.