Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS $$$ Sold $$$
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mjrrti
$$$ Sold $$$ I took this center console from a non running car that I put a Subaru engine into. Since the gauges wouldn't work for my conversion and I was adding AC I built my own console and used aftermarket gauges. It is in really nice but not perfect shape. I have no idea if the gauges function. I think it is pretty complete with the wire harness and support bracket. The little wood block that holds the front sides together needs to be restapled on 1 side. I can text additional pictures if you need. I will start at $500 plus whatever shipping is or local pickup. OBO Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentres
stownsen914
Had one of these in my '74 street car years ago. Brings back memories ... GLWS
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(mjrrti @ Jan 1 2024, 04:52 PM) *

I took this center console from a non running car that I put a Subaru engine into. Since the gauges wouldn't work for my conversion and I was adding AC I built my own console and used aftermarket gauges. It is in really nice but not perfect shape. I have no idea if the gauges function. I think it is pretty complete with the wire harness and support bracket. The little wood block that holds the front sides together needs to be restapled on 1 side. I can text additional pictures if you need. I will start at $500 plus whatever shipping is or local pickup. OBO Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentres

PM Sent
mjrrti
QUOTE(stownsen914 @ Jan 2 2024, 05:26 AM) *

Had one of these in my '74 street car years ago. Brings back memories ... GLWS

This came out of a74. I never drove the car with this in it. I did a Subaru conversion to the car before I drove it for the first time. Talking about this sale with a member now. Thanks.
mjrrti
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jan 2 2024, 04:19 PM) *

QUOTE(mjrrti @ Jan 1 2024, 04:52 PM) *

I took this center console from a non running car that I put a Subaru engine into. Since the gauges wouldn't work for my conversion and I was adding AC I built my own console and used aftermarket gauges. It is in really nice but not perfect shape. I have no idea if the gauges function. I think it is pretty complete with the wire harness and support bracket. The little wood block that holds the front sides together needs to be restapled on 1 side. I can text additional pictures if you need. I will start at $500 plus whatever shipping is or local pickup. OBO Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentres

PM Sent

Photos sent.
mjrrti
QUOTE(mjrrti @ Jan 1 2024, 02:52 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.