Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Plastic alternator ring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillC
I need an alternator sealing ring (or whatever it is called). It is the large plastic ring that goes between the alternator and the sheet metal shroud at the pulley end of the alternator. IIRC, the ring is roughly 6" in diameter and about 1/2" wide, with a curve in the cross section. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks!
914werke
There are two versions depending on MY. The front cover piece will determine which you need.

EDIT: LINK
BillC
QUOTE(914werke @ Jan 2 2024, 10:21 AM) *

There are two versions depending on MY. The front cover piece will determine which you need.

EDIT: LINK

My car is a '73 2.0.

EDIT:
Thank you very much for the link. Based on the pics in that linked thread, I need the early style -- the circular one, like shown in post #6 ( http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2833163 ).
euro911
Does 914Rubber make repros?
BillC
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 2 2024, 04:19 PM) *

Does 914Rubber make repros?

Not that I could find, and I spent quite a while looking. I wish they did, I would have added it to the big order I placed this morning.
euro911
Maybe put a bug in his ear? ... folks seem to be always looking for those rings popcorn[1].gif
Mikey914
We will be, just not yet.
BillC
Bump. Still looking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.