Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchs Alloys (5) Very Nice $800. SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porboy
5 Very nice fuchs alloys with good tires $800.
4 center caps, 16 long lug bolts, 12 acorn lug bolt caps, for $100.
Buy everything and I will give 10% discount to 914world users because I have used the great info you folks have posted. This ad is on Facebook and CL for full price only.
For local pickup in the El Dorado Hills, CA area. Send email to rblachley@comcast.net if interested and say you are from 914world. Thank you.

SOLD - Thank you for all the interest.
euro911
Might be a good idea to post the date codes on the tires. If they're old, they maybe OK for rollers to a local buyer, but they'll cost more to ship due to size & weight shades.gif
L-Jet914
Really good price for a set of original finish 2L Fuchs. If I didn't have 2 sets already (one set with polished petals) I would pick them up. Tires seem to have a 2017 dot date/year code from looking at photos. They will make a nice set for someone.
porboy
QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ Jan 2 2024, 04:24 PM) *

Really good price for a set of original finish 2L Fuchs. If I didn't have 2 sets already (one set with polished petals) I would pick them up. Tires seem to have a 2017 dot date/year code from looking at photos. They will make a nice set for someone.

You were correct thank you. Bring your 914 to Folsom Cars & Coffee that actually meets in EDH's. Rick
L-Jet914
QUOTE(porboy @ Jan 4 2024, 05:51 PM) *

You were correct thank you. Bring your 914 to Folsom Cars & Coffee that actually meets in EDH's. Rick

I will try make it up to one. What days are they held?
porboy
QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ Jan 5 2024, 10:13 PM) *

Every Saturday from 7-9am at EDH Town Center movie theatre parking lot.
porboy
QUOTE(porboy @ Jan 8 2024, 04:58 PM) *

QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ Jan 5 2024, 10:13 PM) *

Every Saturday from 7-9am at EDH Town Center movie theatre parking lot.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.