Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Cars & Coffee at Galpin Porsche Santa Clarita, Ca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike D.
Galpin Porsche in Santa Clarita has a great little underground Porsche museum and they throw a Cars & Coffee the first Sat each month.

A few of us from Santa Clarita show up most of the time but it would be great to fill that place up with 914's at some point.

Anyway, just putting that out there. Dave Groover and I are going tomorrow...Click to view attachment
flat4guy
6 hour drive but would love to do it 1 day. Every time we go to socal we stop in and tour the museum.
campbellcj
Agree, it's one of the best C&C around SoCal -- massive turnouts of quality cars & people, and a huge pristine dealership facility -- it's a bit far for me but I go once in a whlie
andys
Just came back from there. My count was 5 914's, including mine. Parking lot/display area was full of not only Porsche's, but many exotics as well (McLaren, Lambo, Ferrari, etc.). I'm not a huge car show guy, but this is a pretty impressive event at an impressive facility. Free coffee and pastries.

Andys
Steve
My daughter and boy friend who lives in North Hollywood go there all the time. Wish it was closer to me. I hate going through LA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.