Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poll: Which would you choose?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thunderchief
I'm building a Phoenix Red flared 3.6 with stock bright work and I would love your opinions. Before you say, do what you like, I equally like both options.
Gatornapper
Motorcycle dealers say this - especially Harley ones: if you're over 50, you want chrome. If you're under 40, you want black.

Pretty much describes political demographic for ages too?

GN
Chris914n6
You need the chrome bumpers to balance the rest of the chrome pieces. If they were black then....
KELTY360
I voted black but I really like body colored bumpers. Red bumpers would go great with black wheels.
mlindner
I'm not a fan of any Chrome rims, the most expensive rims look cheap chromed. Anodized lip with black, or all black. Bumpers your choice. Best, MarkClick to view attachment
Geezer914
Painted bumpers chrome trim painted black.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
sb914
At least it will be red!
We all know there are the fastest……
Thunderchief
QUOTE(mlindner @ Jan 6 2024, 02:02 PM) *

I'm not a fan of any Chrome rims, the most expensive rims look cheap chromed. Anodized lip with black, or all black. Bumpers your choice. Best, MarkClick to view attachment

That's a really nice set up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.