Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signal buckets with headlights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
beng295
Hi all,

Just a few updates on the upcoming projects and what I've completed.

I think the last time I shared/posted here it was regarding custom LED signal lights and I had yet to complete a headlight integration (Now complete).

These are full bucket and lens replacement High/Low beam LED projector bulbs with signal lights. Can be supplementary to the popups or used on a popup delete. more pictures and details on my site. www.3dgauto.com

I am currently working on matching tail lights (not much details on this yet, but i will try to keep this thread updated with progress). Not quite sure yet about my plans for side marker replacements as most seem to just delete them (ideas and opinions are welcome).

I am aware these are not for everyone, but hoping to reach those who appreciate the project who have not yet seen or known about it. I have gotten plenty of positive/negative feedback and opinions and all of it has helped push this project to where it is so keep it coming.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
BENBRO02
I like the idea. I’d like to see them with a more stock look (so you can’t tell they’re there unless they’re illuminated).
tygaboy
agree.gif I’d love something like this for my Ferrari swap but I’m after a more “traditional look”, if that’s even possible. I don’t know what that would be, but there you go. Very cool as is, for the right build. Keep going, we are all just the peanut gallery!
TheRuttmeister
It makes it look more like a Smart Roadster!

I'm also very tempted by these. They probably look really nice with a black car.
bkrantz
Now shave the wart. sawzall-smiley.gif
Craigers17
Wouldn't change a thing. I think you knocked it out of the park!
pek771
Nice.
slowrodent
I really really like these.... Very ingenious and nicely engineered! Perhaps your website could show some custom colors, as you've indicated they are available.
87m491
The illumination video on your site is pretty short. Would be informative to see the pattern against a flat horizontal surface as well as low beam/high beam differances if equipped.
thx

QUOTE(beng295 @ Jan 6 2024, 01:07 PM) *

Hi all,

Just a few updates on the upcoming projects and what I've completed.

I think the last time I shared/posted here it was regarding custom LED signal lights and I had yet to complete a headlight integration (Now complete).

These are full bucket and lens replacement High/Low beam LED projector bulbs with signal lights. Can be supplementary to the popups or used on a popup delete. more pictures and details on my site. www.3dgauto.com

I am currently working on matching tail lights (not much details on this yet, but i will try to keep this thread updated with progress). Not quite sure yet about my plans for side marker replacements as most seem to just delete them (ideas and opinions are welcome).

I am aware these are not for everyone, but hoping to reach those who appreciate the project who have not yet seen or known about it. I have gotten plenty of positive/negative feedback and opinions and all of it has helped push this project to where it is so keep it coming.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

AZBanks
These look great.
johnhora
Nice looking kit....makes me think of a 917 headlight....very cool product
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.