Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD FS: 123 Ignition Distributor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tommy B
Greetings community. Selling a sparingly (no more than one hour) used 123 Ignition Distributor for your Porsche 914 or other Type 4 engines with D-Jet EFI.

PN: 4-R-V-IE

Comes with what is shown.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking: $325 plus shipping.

Thanks!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
nditiz1
Good deal here.

If it was Bluetooth programmable I'd be buying it.
fiacra
Not a buyer, only because I bought two during the GB, but I'll chime in here only because I bought a few things from Tom in the past and I know people are wary about sellers with low post counts. Communication was initially a bit slow, but once we connected he was reasonable and shipped everything quickly. It was all as described. I would be happy to buy from him again. That was my experience, for what that's worth beerchug.gif
Tommy B
QUOTE(fiacra @ Jan 6 2024, 04:48 PM) *

Not a buyer, only because I bought two during the GB, but I'll chime in here only because I bought a few things from Tom in the past and I know people are wary about sellers with low post counts. Communication was initially a bit slow, but once we connected he was reasonable and shipped everything quickly. It was all as described. I would be happy to buy from him again. That was my experience, for what that's worth beerchug.gif

Thank you very much for your vote of confidence! Means a lot to me. More than sales and purchases. All the best.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.