Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Scheel headrest #1
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
911_2.2T
I'm clearing out all the Scheel stuff I do not need anymore.
My last set of bucket seats is at the upholsterer and they have banana headrest, so I have no use for the 'standard' headrest that was on the bucket seats (100 and 300) and many of the sport seats made by Scheel and ASS. I have 3 headrests available in total but all slightly different in vinyl and/or size. Not really noticeable when they are on a seat, but I want to avoid disappointments upfront if someone needs a set. Its the one on the right hand side of the three.

This one is newly upholstered by Gerrit Blankmann in Germany many years ago and never used. It's the biggest of the three, has original zinc coated legs that are still nice for its age. The vinyl used is very close match to the Porsche vinyl from 69-72.

Asking $250 shipped

Bullethead
@911_2.2T Those look nice, you should post them to the E9 or Vintage BMW FB pages, and try https://e9coupe.com/forum/

I see you've already posted to ESR, but the BMW guys are always hunting too. Either way, nice headrests, GLWTS.
911_2.2T
Reduced to $225 shipped
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.