Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND: Junk throw out bearing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nditiz1
Anyone have a trashed throw out bearing for educational purposes?

Thanks!
euro911
I have a used one, but it's not necessarily 'trashed' confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

If you press it apart, re-grease it and press it back together it'll be like new - like the tutorial on the 912BBS showed shades.gif
nditiz1
Mark,

How much you want for it? Looking to see how close these are to the 912E ones and if machining can be done as a work around.
Al Meredith
I've got a 912E in which I built the 2056 . I'm sure the through out bearing is the same as in the 914. The clutch disc and the pressure plate are interchangeable as well.
nditiz1
The 912E bearing does not have ears like the 914. The fork on the 912E looks similar to the 911 ones (72+)
sixaddict
I have one ……welcome to it for shipping. Believe it can fit in small USPS box which should be $7 and change. Will confirm in a few…..pp= zztot6@gmail.com
LMK
Terry
sixaddict
Sent pm
euro911
From reading the thread on the 912BBS, the 912E with the 915 trans takes a totally different (NLA) T/O bearing.

Looks like the bearings for the 914, early 911 & 912 that are mated to a 901 trans are like the one I posted pix of.

The 912E folks on the 912BBS are looking for a supplier to have new ones manufactured.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.