Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 5 Lug Hubs and Stub Axles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TOxner
This is a set of 5 lug hubs and stub axles for 4 bolt CV joints. They can be used to convert a 914 rear suspension to 5 lug. $200 plus shipping. Thanks.Click to view attachment
aturboman
Can you confirm the stub axles have 27 splines and are 110mm at the OD. If so I would like to buy this set.

Thanks
TOxner
The axles are 110 MM OD, but they are 28 spline. Thanks,

Tom
TOxner
The hubs and stub axles are SOLD. Thanks.

Tom
808 WRX
QUOTE(TOxner @ Jan 15 2024, 11:35 AM) *

The hubs and stub axles are SOLD. Thanks.

Tom

Before I send payment, these are sold to me correct?
jim_hoyland
Are 38 splined for 914 or 911 ?
aturboman
This whole transaction has left me a bit unhappy. I wanted the parts and made that clear in the first post. 3 days no info then suddenly they are sold to another person who clearly ins't sure either if he actually bought the parts.

Not a great way to join the community. I've moved on but believe a reassessment of selling practices is in order here.
808 WRX
@aturboman

Sorry, I didn't mean to cut in front of you. Your post said you wanted them if they were 27 spline. He said they weren't 27 spline so I jumped on them.

QUOTE(aturboman @ Jan 13 2024, 04:20 PM) *

Can you confirm the stub axles have 27 splines and are 110mm at the OD. If so I would like to buy this set.

Thanks

aturboman
The coarse spline denotes 911 based parts vs the VW finer spline parts. That was what I was trying to determine. I'm sure it was a simple miscount.

Appreciate your post but no worries at all, its all on the seller. I hope the parts work out for your project.

Thanks

QUOTE(808 WRX @ Jan 16 2024, 01:24 PM) *

@aturboman

Sorry, I didn't mean to cut in front of you. Your post said you wanted them if they were 27 spline. He said they weren't 27 spline so I jumped on them.

QUOTE(aturboman @ Jan 13 2024, 04:20 PM) *

Thanks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.