Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914racer
I have been able to have fabricated a very good example of the covers for the 914/6 steering covers for replacement purposes or for the 914/4 converted to a 911 steering column for a 914/6 conversion. If I have enough interest I will possible have a dozen made. I think I can make them available for $250 shipped in the lower U.S. Pictures available on request.
mepstein
Aren’t they already available as new reproductions?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
great you had that done, and have good pieces with the brass screw inserts. We had had them made for awhile from a silicone mold and they were ONLY better than nothing and if someone wants to fiddle with them, they are 50 a set of two

QUOTE(914racer @ Jan 16 2024, 09:51 AM) *

I have been able to have fabricated a very good example of the covers for the 914/6 steering covers for replacement purposes or for the 914/4 converted to a 911 steering column for a 914/6 conversion. If I have enough interest I will possible have a dozen made. I think I can make them available for $250 shipped in the lower U.S. Pictures available on request.

mb911
Pictures?
BillJ
Do they come with the stickers?
troth
This was one of the things holding me back from doing a 911 column conversion. I would be interested. But... thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
flat4guy
Interested
Rufus
“I have been able to have fabricated a very good example of the covers for the 914/6 steering covers …”

I’m reading this to mean “column”, and not “covers”. I.e. not covers for the 914/6 steering cover??

If they’re a replacement for a missing or damaged 914/6 steering column cover, this’s excellent, and I’m definitely in for one. Pictures please
mb911
QUOTE(Rufus @ Jan 16 2024, 10:15 PM) *

“I have been able to have fabricated a very good example of the covers for the 914/6 steering covers …”

I’m reading this to mean “column”, and not “covers”. I.e. not covers for the 914/6 steering cover??

If they’re a replacement for a damaged 914/6 steering column cover, this’s excellent, and I’m definitely in for one. Pictures please

Even if it is column that’s a great deal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.