Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Luft "Air and Water" tickets on sale - SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
campbellcj
https://air-water.com/pages/event

I signed up my 997TT as that's farther away than I want to venture in my 914. It's spendy as usual for the recent Luft events...
infraredcalvin
I'll be there in my 914/6, not too far from me...
dstudeba
How fast does it sell out?
targa72e
I plan to be there. Purchased tickets yesterday. LA cars and coffee is next day. Plan to make a nice car fun weekend.

john
campbellcj
QUOTE(dstudeba @ Jan 17 2024, 04:22 PM) *

How fast does it sell out?

Hard to say - kinda surprised not sold out already for display spaces, but doesn't appear to be
dstudeba
Thanks for posting this. Bought my tickets. Hope the 944 is back on the road by then because I don't think my wife wants to take the 914 all the way up there.
TP914
Got mine ...914 should be ready to drive >
SKL1
Bought a spectator ticket but still debating on whether I'll end up actually going. Absolutely hate driving in the LA area. Would probably fly into John Wayne airport (do they still call it that or does it offend someone??) and rent a car...
infraredcalvin
Costa Mesa is right next to John Wayne Airport - yes it’s still called that, and the OC is not “LA area” (prob like saying you live in PHX).

Not sure where in CM they will have it, but it’ll prob be a 10 min drive from the airport…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.