Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Passnger rear tail light lens for sale?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chrispovoas
Hi guys... Reposting this as its NOT the drivers side i need, but the passenger side lens... Sorry for the confusion.

I have a '73 USA (imported from the USA to New Zealand) car and some "IDIOT" drove into the back of me on a motorbike, smashing my PASSENGER side tail light.

I only need the lens, but of course would buy the whole unit if i had to.

Even though the price for a replacement is only $149 on Auto Atlanta, one brand new lens on the right and 1 old looking one the left side are going to look very odd so would rather have an old one if i can find at a reasonable price.

Let me know if you have one for sale.

Cheers fellas!

Chris
AZBanks
QUOTE(chrispovoas @ Jan 16 2024, 04:39 PM) *

Hi guys... Reposting this as its NOT the drivers side i need, but the passenger side lens... Sorry for the confusion.

I have a '73 USA (imported from the USA to New Zealand) car and some "IDIOT" drove into the back of me on a motorbike, smashing my PASSENGER side tail light.

I only need the lens, but of course would buy the whole unit if i had to.

Even though the price for a replacement is only $149 on Auto Atlanta, one brand new lens on the right and 1 old looking one the left side are going to look very odd so would rather have an old one if i can find at a reasonable price.

Let me know if you have one for sale.

Cheers fellas!

Chris

I have one. Sending you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.