Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD-FS: Assorted NOS Wilwood, Tilton MC and slave & pedal assembles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
FS: Assorted NOS Wilwood, Tilton MC and slave, & pedal assembles
Was going to use this stuff for my 930 trans on V8 car with Boxster brakes

So, take a good look at the pictures. I have a number of different master cylinders, 1 slave,
and parts to hook up a 3 Pedal my 914 that I never used. 2 for the Brakes, Front 2 cylinders and a rear one for the clutch, Lots of parts, much more that you would use for a car but I went big as I do a lot. 6 MC 1 Slave cylinder.

My loss is your gain. $300. OBO- Delivered to the lower 48. One of the pictures show all the parts on the table in one shot.

For all the parts shown but not the bent steel for mounting it in your 914. One of our fine members gave me one and it was welded in the V8 car at PMB and Mark went back to stock. You can see how he mounted it in his V8 car with a drive by wire throttle for LS Eng

Cash or Paypal

Best Bob B
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
technicalninja
SOld!

PM incomimng
gereed75
Wow. Smoking deal
technicalninja
Payment sent!
burton73
QUOTE(technicalninja @ Jan 19 2024, 02:37 PM) *

Payment sent!

@technicalninja

Hi Rick,

Got the paypal. I pack up you goodies and figure out the shipping. Now that car is getting finished at PMB for my lifelong bud Mark Sonners. He is building a spare no expense 74 blue car

Do you want it to go to your shop or home. I will send it out by UPS

Best Bob B

burtonplastics@mail.com
technicalninja
Thanks, no rush at all on my end (besides PAYING!) These are for the 916 clone I have and it's a long time off...

I NEEDED a complete foot hydraulics system badly. I'm planning on running a Cayman 6 speed on that car and it requires hydraulic clutch activation.

The adaptability of the dual master cylinder set up will allow TOTAL freedom in caliper volume requirements; having a balance bar is bad assed as well. With proper bore selection and tuning I can have PERFECT brakes...

Got to fix the 75 narrow first!

Please send to the shop as I am NEVER home because of it.

Shop
Granbury Auto AC
3421 Acton School Rd
Granbury Texas 76049
burton73
QUOTE(technicalninja @ Jan 19 2024, 03:26 PM) *

Thanks, no rush at all on my end (besides PAYING!) These are for the 916 clone I have and it's a long time off...

I NEEDED a complete foot hydraulics system badly. I'm planning on running a Cayman 6 speed on that car and it requires hydraulic clutch activation.

The adaptability of the dual master cylinder set up will allow TOTAL freedom in caliper volume requirements; having a balance bar is bad assed as well. With proper bore selection and tuning I can have PERFECT brakes...

Got to fix the 75 narrow first!

Please send to the shop as I am NEVER home because of it.

Shop
Granbury Auto AC
3421 Acton School Rd
Granbury Texas 76049

Boxed 18lb of good stuff comming to your shop next week my 914 Brother
technicalninja
Received 18lbs of DAMN good stuff!

Once again, Bob is the "bar" that others are judged with regarding shipping!

Each of those cylinders were individually wrapped in at least 2 layers of small bubble tape. They were carefully fitted into the original boxes with additional packing to make each box "solid".

This guy must have the market on small bubble wrap!
I wonder if he makes his own...

The individual boxes were placed in an outer box and that puppy was also dead space filled with packing materials. The large box was also under slight "pressurization" when closed. We're talking tight here!

Oh, but that's not good enough yet!

The large outer box (which would have shipped just fine by itself IMO!) got placed in yet another slightly larger box which was also dead spaced filled as well!

Wow! you might be able to ship nitroglycerine packed this way....

This puppy could have been "drop-kicked" by Godzilla and the stuff inside would have made it.

But wait there's more...

He gets a "greenie" award as well as both of the outer boxes were re-used Amazon boxes that his business received.
Much, much better to just re-use rather than recycle in my book.

SO, if Bob B ships something to you, it's gonna make it!
ndfrigi
Oh yes, Bob has a business that ship regularly!
My family and relatives love his products.
BillJ
Damn day job making me miss this....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.