Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Quarter Window Trim Spears/Frames
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wertygrog
Hi there! I'm looking for a set of quarter window support trims (the vertical bright anodized spears). Looking for a set with nice anodizing. This is for a late-style car, if it matters.

Ideally local to SoCal but willing to cover shipping for the right deal.

Also looking for the anodized targa tim (swooshes, cross-piece, and little top strips) with good anodizing if you have anything.

Thanks!

beerchug.gif

Brent
bdstone914
@wertygrog
date='Jan 21 2024, 01:08 PM' post='3124823']
Hi there! I'm looking for a set of quarter window support trims (the vertical bright anodized spears). Looking for a set with nice anodizing. This is for a late-style car, if it matters.

Ideally local to SoCal but willing to cover shipping for the right deal.

Also looking for the anodized targa tim (swooshes, cross-piece, and little top strips) with good anodizing if you have anything.

Thanks!

beerchug.gif

Brent
[/quote]

I will check my supply. I did a run a while ago and had some orphans. You do need the early posts. Im in Riverside.
Bruce
partwerks
PM sent.
wertygrog
@bdstone914 Thanks, let me know what you find. I think I need the later style with the wider slot, since I'm retrofitting late regulators into my early doors.

@partwerks I didn't receive a PM, please resend!
partwerks
QUOTE(wertygrog @ Jan 22 2024, 06:38 PM) *

@bdstone914 Thanks, let me know what you find. I think I need the later style with the wider slot, since I'm retrofitting late regulators into my early doors.

@partwerks I didn't receive a PM, please resend!

PM sent.
bdstone914
@wertygrog

You need the late posts which have the more natrow slot if you are using late regulators.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.