Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So this is what a broken valve looks like
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pudge
I pulled the heads off of my 2.0 today and found out why the PO had taken the motor out. Guess this solves the subaru conversion question for me. headbang.gif
Joe Bob
That'll buff out...
Mr.C
Dig deeper, maybe you'll find Hoffa. confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Pudge @ Aug 20 2005, 04:55 PM)
I pulled the heads off of my 2.0 today and found out why the PO had taken the motor out. Guess this solves the subaru conversion question for me. headbang.gif

W. T. F.

please tell me that engine has been sitting for a while ...
unsure.gif Andy
Katmanken
Clean it up a little.

Hard to tell how much damage.

Might be fixable or worth some coin towards the other option.

Andy, that's a normal color for florida cars.

Ken
Bleyseng
Send it to Len at HAM as he is bored lately and needs a welding lesson.
Pudge
Andy,
Yes, you are correct it has been sitting awhile. I bought the car 6 years ago just before a divorce and i'm finally getting a chance to work on it. I've been working on the hell hole and floor pans but thought i might tear into the engine to see what i was in for.
redshift
unsure.gif

Is that below the battery tray, or behind the passenger seat?

M

Pudge
I've been working on both areas. Just waiting for metal from restoration design to finish it up.
Joe Bob
Doan hold yer breath Jefe...he be slower than freaking molasses.... cool_shades.gif
Pudge
I ordered floor pans got them in 2 weeks, been waiting a month for this piece. Gonna have to call him next week again.
watsonrx13
Eric, to bad about the heads/valves....

Oh well, the project will continue....

Look forward to seeing you at the TBB....
Pudge
Thanks Rob,
Going to finish working on the trunk metal tomorrow, i'll post a pic when i'm done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.