Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grommets for charcoal lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Flyinlow
Hi… Does someone know of a supplier for the flat grommets for the charcoal lines on driver side behind rocker?
DennisV
QUOTE(Flyinlow @ Jan 24 2024, 07:04 AM) *

Hi… Does someone know of a supplier for the flat grommets for the charcoal lines on driver side behind rocker?

Assuming you already did a part number search from the usual vendors, and checked 914Rubber? If you know the dimensions, McMaster-Carr has a pretty good assortment of styles and sizes of grommets. You may have to buy bulk.
aturboman
There are actually more than one grommet for these. The grommets at front fender and engine compartment are shaped differently than the ones in the center rocker supports.

The end ones are proprietary to Porsche, they have a angled component and shoulder.

Center ones are more typical circular grommets.

If originality isn't important you could just buy bulk from Mc Master. I have some Genuine used originals if you are interested.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
@Mikey914
Mikey914
Yep got those right here

https://914rubber.com/vent-line-angle-bushi...for-porsche-914

For fun search grommet on our site, we have all kinds of them!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
get from the German Wurth grommet assortment we have PLENTY of them

QUOTE(Flyinlow @ Jan 24 2024, 08:04 AM) *

Mikey914
I have yet to see the correct angled grommet. Thats whtcwe made them.
I suppose you could also find something at mcmasyer-carr.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.