Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hagerty?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rand
May have been posted already. I haven't been around much lately, so, don't give me shit. It's cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUBphRM4_8

Muffler though. I have hated those things since my dirt bike days. Frickin supercrapp. An exhuast upgrade is in order.
krazykonrad
That dude and his 914 are cool. Is he a member here?
Rand
Kudos Tyler. Sweet video.
wonkipop
QUOTE(Rand @ Jan 26 2024, 05:28 PM) *

May have been posted already. I haven't been around much lately, so, don't give me shit. It's cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUBphRM4_8

Muffler though. I have hated those things since my dirt bike days. Frickin supercrapp. An exhuast upgrade is in order.

beerchug.gif
i saw that clip a few years back.
its a great looking car.
love the upside down tacho.
Front yard mechanic
Cool tik tok also
Rufus
@Rand Thanks for sharing. Describes why 914’s are so special
rjames
Nice.
100% with you on the muffler though. I hate that poppin' sh*t.
bkrantz
QUOTE(rjames @ Jan 26 2024, 06:37 PM) *

Nice.

I confess I had a Supertrap on my 914 race car, mounted directly onto the 4 to 1 header flange. I thought it would give me awesome tuning options. meh.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Jan 26 2024, 08:17 PM) *

QUOTE(rjames @ Jan 26 2024, 06:37 PM) *

Nice.

I confess I had a Supertrap on my 914 race car, mounted directly onto the 4 to 1 header flange. I thought it would give me awesome tuning options. meh.

I have supertrapps on the 4.0L motor. They were an expedient way to get mufflers on the car to make Okteenerfest that year. I don't particularly like them.

I have plans to replace them with a different exhaust system including heat exchangers and real mufflers.

Steve
If its a 4 banger, it sounded great. Cool car and video.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.