Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS trans case
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orangecrate
Unknown year. Ring gear and spider gears in good shape Still greasy. Gear stack MIA Contact me for case number and pics Site won't upload my pics. I'm in Apache junction AZ, outside Phoenix. Really not interested in shipping. Thanks Robin Text is best. I rarely answer my phone. 480 338 3059 $100 cash
mepstein
914World Classifieds Rules
We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.
orangecrate
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 4 2024, 01:51 PM) *

914World Classifieds Rules
We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Oops Done
Al Meredith
I would love to get this but the shipping is prohibitive . I need a ring and pinion only to complete a gear box I'm working on . If anyone in the Atlanta Area has a good ring and pinion shaft that I can pick up please get back with a PM. Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.