Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: new transmission mounts (2)Part#: 914-375-025-00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
roundtwo
Hello,
Looking for 2 new mounts. I figure there's a ton of these sitting on garage shelves out in the 914 community gathering dust. Yes, they are easy to buy from lots of retails sources but why not reduce some unused garage inventory (which I need to do! confused24.gif )?
Thanks for looking. Todd
bdstone914
I doubt there are a lot sitting on shelves. They fail often. I would buy new Uro 914-6 mounts that do not have the cut outs. They are not expensive.
Krieger
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 7 2024, 11:18 AM) *

I doubt there are a lot sitting on shelves. They fail often. I would buy new Uro 914-6 mounts that do not have the cut outs. They are not expensive.

agree.gif The 4 cylinder mounts are sloppy
914Sixer
Go to Rockauto. Like Bruce said, by the 914-6 mount. Click to open
roundtwo
@bdstone914
@914sixer
@krieger

Thanks for the tips and setting me straight on the mounts.

You want to see sloppy? Watch for Krieger coming out of T2 at Sonoma Raceway driving.gif
Krieger
lol-2.gif

slap.gif
roundtwo
QUOTE(Krieger @ Feb 8 2024, 05:40 PM) *

lol-2.gif

slap.gif

@krieger
Couldn't resist. biggrin.gif
I can only imagine what I'll look like on my first track day. Hope to hit at least an average speed of 35 mph. driving-girl.gif
roundtwo
Two of the "heavy duty" mounts ordered from Rock. piratenanner.gif
Krieger
QUOTE(roundtwo @ Feb 9 2024, 07:01 AM) *

QUOTE(Krieger @ Feb 8 2024, 05:40 PM) *

lol-2.gif

slap.gif

@krieger
Couldn't resist. biggrin.gif
I can only imagine what I'll look like on my first track day. Hope to hit at least an average speed of 35 mph. driving-girl.gif

It doesn't matter what you look like. It matters how much fun you have! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.