Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Lolat324
So, real 914 guy here. Decided to full restore a 914, start to finish-started with a 75 big bumper car. It is the only year I don't have covered!! Car is done, came out awesome. Down to seats. Just wondered if any smart guy had decided to do seats right, inventory them, and sell on exchange basis. No doubt I can buy kits, wait 6 weeks and my local upholstery guy can do them, but...Alternatively, quickest way to get a quality redo kit? Appreciate any info.
914werke
PM sent smile.gif

@Eric_Shea you might wanna move this to the classifieds
mbracing
I have the same problem as the previous owner did a kind of a mess with the interior of my 1971 914/4.
The best address, more faithful to the originals, where to buy a full interior recovering kit? Somebody is suggesting Lakewell from Belgium, dis anybody had an experience with them?
Sorry about the intrusion and many thanks in advance.
mbracing
ndfrigi
QUOTE(mbracing @ Feb 19 2024, 02:06 PM) *

I have the same problem as the previous owner did a kind of a mess with the interior of my 1971 914/4.
The best address, more faithful to the originals, where to buy a full interior recovering kit? Somebody is suggesting Lakewell from Belgium, dis anybody had an experience with them?
Sorry about the intrusion and many thanks in advance.
mbracing

914rubber.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.