Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Need help with a dog name..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mrs. K
Ok, guys and gals...need some help/suggestions for names for our new pup....

Current list:
Layla
Coco
Zoe
Modena
Baby
But no one in my family can agree on anything. Maybe we need to live with her for a while, however any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,
Lisa idea.gif
Andyrew
They love carrots... little carrots..

They bark like crazy about their territory... but once people have been accepted in, they love all.

Sorry, no names.

Ours was named "Rosie"
Joe Ricard
Duh.....
Teener aktion035.gif

Had a Shelby once . Fastest freaking dog I ever saw.

How about "biteme" Sorry it's late just got back from Night AX and I'm still shaking too much to sleep.
ClayPerrine
How about Seemore? Or Mikey?

Or Zois? That way when you get pissed off at the dog, you can take your frustrations out on Mikey.

VegasRacer
Bunny.
spare time toys
Poop Factory lol2.gif lol2.gif
tdgray
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Aug 21 2005, 08:30 AM)
Bunny.

lol2.gif chairfall.gif

That's perfect John.
Joe Bob
My kids call her,

Red or Brownie or Sweetie

We'll have three of them at Howie's today and have a Barbee......Buck, Shadow and "to be named later"....should be fun.
balljoint
Askem
rhodyguy
eva, heidi, gretchen, gaby(gabrielle, sp)?

k
markb
My grandparents had one named Buttons. A friend has one named Pismo.
I agree with Seemore or Zois. biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Back in High School...my neighbor had a male named Bullet....fastest doxie in town...still remember him doing flatout torpedo launches off the diving board into the pool.....Fucher had no fear......
ConeDodger
A German dog should be named after a German car...

Opal

Speedster

Rob (thats me, not a suggestion...)
Mrs. K
Thanks...some good suggestions...I had already thought of "Bunny"! Just not to popular with the family!

Can't ruin a good dog by naming HER Zois or SEEMORE BUTZ...I think she'd be scared for life! lol2.gif

I wanted to name her Porsche or Carrera but of course my kids think it's stupid....what the hell...they are teenagers...everything I do is stupid! confused24.gif

Can't wait to see the "little one"...will show some pics later.

Keep those suggestions coming.... biggrin.gif

Lisa clap.gif
Joe Bob
Zoey?
sixnotfour
Had a minature black and tan named Maidchen ,
growing up it out lived the 2 Dobermans we had . The Dobi's tore her up a couple of times, Recovered and outlived the both of them.
passeed away at home and buried in our back yard , great little dog. 15 years old.

recently had a jack russell , way to much energy.his name, Razzle

Mrs. K
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 21 2005, 07:57 AM)
Zoey?

laugh.gif Yep...I like that one....gots to run it past the family....

Lisa biggrin.gif
SLITS
Dick
Ferg
How about Frauline?

Call her Fru for short.

Ferg
retrotech
Stella
SpecialK
Stogie, Tootsie (roll)......
Mrs. K
QUOTE (retrotech @ Aug 21 2005, 08:50 AM)
Stella

laugh.gif "Stella......!" laugh.gif

Lisa lol3.gif
Howard
Hey, Stella was my Mom's name! Course nobody called her that biggrin.gif

I vote for Schatzi (Sweetie).
messix
stretch
slinky
PT [for pull toy]
BD [for belly dragger]
TD [for... well its a female dog right?]
stubs
squirt
DG [for damn dog]

just a few that came to mind
Gint
Lesseehere....

Dachshund, from Zois, seems pretty cut and dry to me.

"Little Wiener" nicknames based on this are of course are obvious.
Joe Bob
QUOTE (SLITS @ Aug 21 2005, 07:22 AM)
Dick

It's a female dumshit.....

SLITS is already taken.... cool_shades.gif
redshift
Gretel

M
J P Stein
I can think of several....all of which would offend you.

For 3-4 years I had a nieghbor (their back yard is about 8 feet higher than mine) that had one of them little coc......critters. Every time I walked out the back door....if the little bastard was out side, she would start in barking.
I said something to the neighbors.....so every time the mutt started barking, the dumb shits would start yelling at it. AUHGGH!

Prior to that mutt, they had some kinda little white sumbitch with a similar disposition. I foolishly saved it's miserable life one hot day. ...it didn't bark at me after that, so it wasn't totaly stupid....it still barked at everyone else tho.biggrin.gif

They moved out and peace returned to my back yard.
I gotta admit, I don't understand people with obnoxious pets.
Joe Bob
Some you just can't shut up....so the wife debarked hers, before we met.....he still yapped but ya couldn't hear it.

They were bred that way...Badger hunters...when they cornered the object of the chase they sounded off to let the dumass slowfooted humans know where they were.. dry.gif
STL914
Keeping with the German theme:

Schnapps

or

Schnittzel, as in Wiener Schnittzel
Mrs. K
ohmy.gif Now I'm getting worried....barking all the time? You never mentioned that? What is the return policy? Do I get a grace period? lol2.gif

Lisa idea.gif
mack914
DeDe!!!!
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Aug 21 2005, 10:34 AM)
ohmy.gif Now I'm getting worried....barking all the time? You never mentioned that? What is the return policy? Do I get a grace period? lol2.gif

Lisa idea.gif

Only when someone invades their territory....living in LB....it might be a gud thang..... cool_shades.gif
/L.
How about 'Peanut'? In spanish it's 'Cacahuete'. wink.gif I'm sure what ever you name will be cute. wub.gif I love dogs.
SGB
Zeppelin
J P Stein
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 21 2005, 10:36 AM)

Only when someone invades their territory....living in LB....it might be a gud thang..... cool_shades.gif

....which extends to anywhere within their range of hearing....which is farther than their vision.

When the miserable bastard next door was inside and the idots had their window open.....when I walked out, off he'd go...they'd start yelling at it....I'd start laughing....more intense barking, yelling, laughing.....what an effin' zoo. w00t.gif

Dr. Roger
Marlena.

Mary. (there's soemthing about....)

Cutie Pie Sugar Plum. wink.gif

DblDog
Wurst !
LongARM
here is our dachshund, doing what he does best

1.5 years old
Red-Beard
KB

(Kielbasa)
LongARM
oh yeah name is Koda (dumber than a bag of pliers)
notice what used to be couch........ smash.gif
tdgray
QUOTE (LongARM @ Aug 21 2005, 08:09 PM)
oh yeah name is Koda (dumber than a bag of pliers)
notice what used to be couch........ smash.gif

That's OK that couch needs to be put out of it's misery anyway.

When did art deco go out. ohmy.gif

Just f'in with ya dry.gif
J P Stein
My aunt brought a Dachshund back from Austria some years back. Believe me, any relationship between that Roman nosed
40 lb beast and these ankle biters is coincidental. It was a well mannered non barker....and I can see that monster going
down a Badger hole.

These things have been Americanized...to their detriment. They are like Cocker Spaniels which were good hunting dogs back when. Now days they have had every lick of sense bred out of them......dogdoms version of a CW trailer queen. laugh.gif
tdgray
I think JP needs to move to a NON-Dog park of 'merica.

Good god... I'm suprised you didn't hire Newman to "dispose" of your problem in your back yard.

BTW I have a cocker and she is the smartest dog I've ever had... Sheperds, Collies et all. dry.gif
jasons
How 'bout Oscar Myer
iamchappy
Name it NINE.

Short for K 9, and we all like things that begin with 9.
Jenny
Peanut. wub.gif

Jen
Mrs. K
wub.gif Well, here she is wub.gif
Still no agreement on a name....if something doesn't get agreed upon tomorrow...MOM is just gonna decide!

Isn't she soooooo cute!
Lisa biggrin.gif
redshift
Gretel is beautiful! rolleyes.gif

smile.gif

M
MattR
spliff

smoke.gif smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.