914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
call Sean Traywick for a deal 770 427 2844 Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Click to view attachment
mepstein
Price?
Lucky9146
Curious why this is not in the classifieds?
driving.gif white914.jpg
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 8 2024, 04:24 PM) *

Price?

If you have to ask …..
rhodyguy
Call Sean at the number provided and ask him directly. EVERYBODY! 1000s of people asking about the cost of one of those tops. Don’t forget to ask about any handling, shipping to your zip and insurance. All day long. Repeat. dry.gif rolleyes.gif repeat.
Craigers17
They are also posted in the classifieds. The link has the price at $650.
Montreal914
Is it just me or these already look like they are sagging at the gauge lid… confused24.gif
mb911
They look great.
Lucky9146
@Craigers17
"They are also posted in the classifieds. The link has the price at $650."

True, they are now, a mere 45 minutes after my questioning that they be in the classifieds.
Seems like a fair price.
driving.gif white914.jpg
sixaddict
Thinking there are 9 bolts…..could this be an error from the doc?
Referring to the add/link from AA.
BuddyV
Thankful to anyone attempting to make quality parts for our beloved little bastards drunk.gif

Looking forward to the reviews..... they look great

cheer.gif
mb911
I would love to buy a few of these for my web store. I think they will be great.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Feb 9 2024, 12:12 AM) *

Thankful to anyone attempting to make quality parts for our beloved little bastards drunk.gif

Looking forward to the reviews..... they look great

cheer.gif
QUOTE(mb911 @ Feb 9 2024, 03:32 PM) *

I would love to buy a few of these for my web store. I think they will be great.

agree.gif wow those do look great. 10 years ago i got lucky and was able to find a OEM NOS in backaging dash top, factory, that had never been mounted , pain 350$ shades.gif
that seemed like a lot back then but a steal today, if i remember correctly it was Mr. Erick Shea that let that go and gave me such a great deal.

so much appreciation to those like George at AA and MArk and the gang at 914 rubber for providing parts for us to keep them going and looking great!!
mepstein
Are these early or late?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.