Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/Triad West twin tip 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GG74
Hi All,

Recently bought my 3th 914. A US import(i'm in Belgium)2.0 1973 matching numbers. I will put it on the road soon and have it ready for the 914 International Meeting 2024 in Belgium. On my first 914, a 1.8 US Import with a modified 1.7 engine, i installed a new Traid exhaust. I'm still very happy with it and now I would like one for the 2.0. Maybe a long shot, but is anyone having and wanting to sell a used one? pray.gif Thanks!
sportlicherFahrer
@racerbvd
PlaysWithCars
QUOTE(GG74 @ Feb 8 2024, 12:59 PM) *

Hi All,

Recently bought my 3th 914. A US import(i'm in Belgium)2.0 1973 matching numbers. I will put it on the road soon and have it ready for the 914 International Meeting 2024 in Belgium. On my first 914, a 1.8 US Import with a modified 1.7 engine, i installed a new Traid exhaust. I'm still very happy with it and now I would like one for the 2.0. Maybe a long shot, but is anyone having and wanting to sell a used one? pray.gif Thanks!

Loved the Triad on my 2.0. Nice sound and improved mid-range torque.

Can you share any details on the 914 International Meeting? I travel to the Netherlands frequently and might be able to coordinate timing with the event.
racerbvd
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Feb 9 2024, 07:59 AM) *

I have this one.
054khClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
dax1969

Can you share any details on the 914 International Meeting? I travel to the Netherlands frequently and might be able to coordinate timing with the event.

Hi there,

The 914 international meeting 2024 is actually in Belgium and not in the Netherlands. Fm 15th till 17th May there is a pre-meeting with about 80 cars from all over Europe near Brussels/Waterloo. Fm 17th till 19th May they all move to Spa in the Ardennes + another 20 cars will join. 100 cars are the maximum and the event is fully booked. Not easy to find a hotel for 200 guests and 100 cars.

There is a FB group of this event ...

Will share pics/vids of the event on this platform..

remark : there was a Canadian registered to join but unfortunately he has insurance issues to bring his car over to Europe.

Greetings fm Belgium

Dax

cgnj
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Feb 12 2024, 12:18 AM) *

QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Feb 9 2024, 07:59 AM) *

I have this one.
054khClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

@racerbvd

That doesn't look like mine. I have a one piece unit. Do you have additional pics showing all of the parts?

Regards,

Carlos
sportlicherFahrer
Did quite a bit of digging, but finally found a pic in a post here of what the rest of the Triad West header system looks like with the muffler that @racerbvd has. Most of the Triad mufflers bolt up to regular heat exchangers, but Dave also made a few header systems. See link below:

Triad Header
racerbvd
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Feb 12 2024, 11:00 AM) *

Did quite a bit of digging, but finally found a pic in a post here of what the rest of the Triad West header system looks like with the muffler that @racerbvd has. Most of the Triad mufflers bolt up to regular heat exchangers, but Dave also made a few header systems. See link below:

Triad Header

Any idea of a header available today?
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.