Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Very Good to NOS to Not Badly Pitted and Restorable Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GrandAm
Getting close to assembly. Thanks for looking!
The engine parts we need right away.
I will be at the
PCA Carlisle Porsche Only Swap meet April 27th helping Aircooled Racing/ Schweiger Restaurierrung in the Sponsor area.

https://imgur.com/a/lPimlTN

We need:
Targa latches - I have the rebuild kits these are just too pitted.

Steering wheel center - good leather on ours need a nice center

Inside Mirror - Ours is great except for the silvering coming off the glass

Headlight Trim GREY - mine are cracked, someone gave me a sweet set of black ones
would love to find a nice set of GREY ones.

Outside Mirror - With markings ( IIITP-RT210 ) as shown in picture

Fuel Pump mount rubber isolators - our bracket plated up nice just need the rubber/w studs in them. Need 2

Accelerator cable return spring and Accelerator pedal rod - spring was rusty and didn't survive the derusting/plating process.

Right side 2.0 engine tin, 2.0 Air filter cover, Valve cover Bails mine are perforated, pitted.

We have a new windshield, would love to find a take out VW marked original one, but not much hope there.

Refinishing refurbishing as many parts as possible. Trying to get original, very nice/or restorable replacements. Reproduction parts are a last resort.

We set up the Casewell plating system and I'm amazed how nice these 50 year old parts are coming out. Even set up to replate/refinish seat track set ups. May offer seat track restoration service once this car is built. Makes me smile every time I look in the box with the restored/replated tracks. They're beautiful!

Please send pictures of what you've got!

I'll need a few more things for sure, will put up another WTB post when we get another list.

Will put up a mini build thread when the chassis leaves for paint in April.

Bought this one owner Creamsicle in 2007 to be our sons first car. Needed more work than we had time to do then. My son and I, with lots of help from Derek at Schweiger Restaurierung/Aircooled Racing 717-636-1226, are finally getting it done. He's 26 now and loves the car so it may wind up being a 100 year old 2 owner.

Thanks for the help! Jon

76-914
@bdstone914
bdstone914
@GrandAm

I have some of the parts you list.

Bruce
porscheaddic
Hi Jon,

I can help with some of your parts list. I have a very nice 2.0 air cleaner housing, targa latches, headlight motor covers, 2.0 right (3 and 4) Upper cooling sheet metal and pretty much anything else you need. Pm me for pricing or feel free to call me.

Thanks,
Vince 760-600-6297
porscheaddic
More pics
porscheaddic
Last of the pictures
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.