Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Neck racer 2nd place
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
We were rockin today. Course was perfect for my car. I had TTOD till that little SOB in a Miata (who normally places pretty high at Nationals) knocked one down a few 10ths quicker.

Hoosiers ROCK mueba.gif Short 3rd gear was perfect and pulled really awesome. Hassan didn't drive today But if he had there woulda been a serious whippin applied.

BTW I was fastest Porsche by a long shot 968, 944, 986, Carrera 4S, all owned.gif
Got a "holy shit I can't believe you just did that!" from the 968 driver in a ride along. It is so fun to flat foot this car through a gate where everybody else is braking. rocking nana.gif
watsonrx13
Congrats Joe.... smilie_pokal.gif Can't wait to see and ride in the car again....

BTW, did you get the PM I sent earlier this week?
Bleyseng
Its good to hear you and that car are doing so well, Joe. Show some pics! clap.gif
DNHunt
Ya

I spent some serious time under that thing trying to get you some heat. I wanna see some pictures of all this Ass kickin.

Dave
grantsfo
Good job Joe. Well driven Miatas can be pesky at times.
Joe Bob
Isn't it time for some in car video???? wink.gif
Joe Ricard
I got some video on 8mm tape. and I think all the Pictures I have were posted already.
ChrisFoley
Way to go Joe, keep it up!
Trekkor
smilie_pokal.gif

Nice...

A 10th of a second is nothing. Next time, breath out in that last turn and you win. lol2.gif

KT
mskala
Yeah, usually a course that's good for a 914 is also good for
a miata. Those things can shift a lot faster than my car when
necessary.

Keep up the good work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.