Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - shop in Phoenix area that knows 1980’s VWs?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tdskip
Hi guys - my son and I just bought a 1984 cabriolet that need some sorting out and I was wondering if anyone here could recommend an experience shop that knows these cars in the greater Phoenix area.

Thanks!
michael7810
I'll DM you tomorrow. The guy I work for PT has a couple names at work. We used to work on them but he decided a few years ago to just work on air cooled cars.
Can-Am
Try Dan at Competition Engineering 602-454-1555. I'm not sure if he works on water cooled anymore but, it's worth a call.
914e
You might try Virginia Auto Service. 386 E Virginia Ave. Phoenix. They have been working on german cars since they day they opened. I have never used them personally, though friends have. Matt the owner owns a few 914s. I talk to him from time to time at cars and coffee.
We do use The Auto Shop for the daily drivers. 1705 E Jefferson St. Phoenix. They do work on my Mk3 golf when I'm too lazy to do it myself.
Tdskip
Thanks gentlemen, really appreciate the leads.
michael7810
QUOTE(Can-Am @ Feb 11 2024, 06:16 PM) *

Try Dan at Competition Engineering 602-454-1555. I'm not sure if he works on water cooled anymore but, it's worth a call.

That’s where I work. Dan doesn’t work on water cars but has a recommendation. I forgot but just sent him a text.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.