Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trying to locate a member in the Mid Atlantic region
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gereed75
Back in 2015 I bought a very good condition original six snowplow rear porthole valence from someone at Hershey who I suspect was or is a member here.

He Had a collection of various parts he was selling and I think he was from the PA/MD/NJ/VA region. I Would like to get in touch with him.

If you are him or have a clue who it might be drop me a PM. Thanks.
VaccaRabite
Any other information you can give us?
Older guy, younger, etc. I know a lot of the locals and may be able to help you out. But your post does not give me much to go on.

PS - I edited your title.
gereed75
Thanks. Male Caucasian. I would say 60ish now. Medium build. Baseball cap. Wish I had more.

He was selling his stuff and had his buddy helping him. About same description for his helper.

Sounds like a cheap detective novel.

Thanks again for the help.
rgalla9146
I might be your suspect.
Was it a NOS rear skirt ?
Were you with your father ?
60 ish ? Thank you. Late ish
North Jersey
Rory sad.gif
OH ! a very good roof too ?
r_towle
We have regions?

And a mid 60s guy in a baseball cap at Hershey….yah that sounds like all of us.
gereed75
Rory, sending you a PM
gereed75
Turns out it was not Rory. Still trying to track down the mystery seller.

Still accepting any leads. Thanks.

Thanks for the PM Rory!
flipb
Honestly, the first person I thought of was Jim McLeod ( @type47 ). He passed away not long after Hershey 2015.
mepstein
QUOTE(flipb @ Feb 14 2024, 05:39 PM) *

Honestly, the first person I thought of was Jim McLeod ( @type47 ). He passed away not long after Hershey 2015.

agree.gif
gereed75
Hmmm. That would be an unexpected turn.
JmuRiz
If it was Jim, he looked like this:
gereed75
Could have been Jim but it is Impossible for me to say as I only spoke with the seller’s helper

If the seller was still around and still active on the board he would remember the circumstances of the sale. I guess that is how I hoped it would happen when I posted.

Obviously if the seller is deceased that is not going to happen and if that is the case, the whole effort becomes pointless anyway.

Thanks to those who looked at this and sorry if it brought up any unpleasant memories.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.