Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is the real value of a 914 speedometer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
I am In the process of doing some gauge work to simplify my dash and to make it look uniform. Attached is a picture of my current speedometer and actually the pictures don’t do it justice. It is almost perfect and works properly just curious what it’s really worth. I see eBay has them for 200-300 ? This is a none silver dot so not sure of actual value.

Click to view attachment

oh and yes you will notice the dash material coming loose. Don’t use 3m spray adhesive it sure didn’t work there. Gonna buy some Weldwood
dr914@autoatlanta.com
if the odometer works, 175. Most who purchase will send to palo alto for a refresh and new odometer gear anyway
SirAndy
About $1 per mile ...
driving.gif
emerygt350
did you spray both surfaces?
mb911
QUOTE(emerygt350 @ Feb 13 2024, 08:39 AM) *

did you spray both surfaces?

Oh on the glue yes
Geezer914
QUOTE(mb911 @ Feb 13 2024, 10:05 AM) *

I am In the process of doing some gauge work to simplify my dash and to make it look uniform. Attached is a picture of my current speedometer and actually the pictures don’t do it justice. It is almost perfect and works properly just curious what it’s really worth. I see eBay has them for 200-300 ? This is a none silver dot so not sure of actual value.

Click to view attachment

oh and yes you will notice the dash material coming loose. Don’t use 3m spray adhesive it sure didn’t work there. Gonna buy some Weldwood

Instead of using dash pad material, use some textured satin black, or just Rust-Oleum Satin black
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.