Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Opinion for the Originallity Group
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
76-914
As I head down the final stretch I'm second guessing myself. It's no secret this car will go on the Auction block once completed so I don't want to do anything that will devalue its sale price. I braced the door where it had been cutout (not by me) in anticipation of reinstalling the door speakers. The door cards are new just as the entire interior is. I haven't cut them yet. The speaker pods have Pioneer speakers which are good to 120w so the driver should be able to hear the radio but it might sound a little tinny. Another thought would be to leave the door speakers yet not cut the door cards. What say ye?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
FlacaProductions
personally, i'd take the speakers out of the doors and put the new cards on. include the removed speakers and let the new owner decide. Options are good.
BillJ
Remove from door.
rjames
QUOTE(BillJ @ Feb 13 2024, 07:07 PM) *

Remove from door.

agree.gif
Include them in the sale if you don’t have a need for them but take out the door speakers and don’t ruin a perfectly good pair of door cards. Nobody is buying a 914 for the stereo system.
76-914
Thx, agree.gif I believe that the virgin door cards will be more valuable than 2 additional speakers. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.