Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB-Lock Parts Needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Puebloswatcop
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of re-conditioning all of my locks on both of my cars. During this process I have found a few parts are missing or broken and am hoping someone can help me out.

The first two items are the actuator spring for the door handles. The second item is I have a shortage of #1 lock wafers.

Click to view attachment

The 3rd thing I need is the actuator for the rear trunk lock, sorry for the poor quality picture, but as you can see the "tit" that operates the rear latch mechanism has been broken off.

Click to view attachment

Any help would be appreciated.
partwerks
PM sent.
Puebloswatcop
Bump.....Still searching for #1 lock wafers and trunk lock part.
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Feb 17 2024, 07:20 PM) *

Bump
914Sixer
Calling Curt

@cabinetmarker
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Mar 31 2024, 04:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Feb 17 2024, 07:20 PM) *

Bump

I have the wafers, but the rear trunk actuator is kinda rare. I get 3 from about every ten locks I disassemble. I've checked into having them made. Cost prohibitive.
mepstein
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 31 2024, 05:19 PM) *

Calling Curt

@cabinetmarker

I believe it’s @thecabinetmaker
914Sixer
Rear lock cams are available fro AA. They are made from nylon.
TheCabinetmaker
I bought a new door handle repair piece from AA once. It was badly scratched. I was not happy!
cgnj
@Puebloswatcop Are you still looking for the actuator. I can take a look for one this week.
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(cgnj @ Apr 1 2024, 10:46 AM) *

@Puebloswatcop Are you still looking for the actuator. I can take a look for one this week.

As a matter fact I am. If you have one that would be great. You could just throw them in with the 2.0 rods. Just let me know what I owe ya.

Thanks,
Kevin
TheCabinetmaker
Replied to your pm about the wafers.
TheCabinetmaker
Replied to your pm about the wafers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.