Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - Recaro 914 Bucket seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
911_2.2T
This one was on my shelves for a long long time. It came to me in a box with upholstery taken off, the elastic bottom part, plastic rivets and plastic headrest guides missing. They did have the upholstery redone in leather, but I had to put everything back together. That took me quite some time to get it done. I think the result looks pretty decent and much better than a lot of other seats out there. Shell is in really great shape, no cracks, still original black outside, does have a small touchup at the backside top. Treads for mounting your original seat bottom are good.
It still has the original Peanut headrest, that is slightly smaller than the regular recaro peanut headrest, to fit into the recess of the rear/firewall upholstery.
Even though it does not have its original upholstery anymore, still a very rare seat and ready to mount.

Shipping from Europe to the US is quite expensive so I'll price it with shipping cost included.

+++++++++++ This Seat is Sold now +++++++++++
911_2.2T
Lowering the price to $1150 shipped

+++++++++ This Seat is Sold Now ++++++++
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.