Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lots of parts for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrLeeS
My friend Jim in Albuquerque is getting up in years and want's to start reducing his parts stockpile to minimize the burden on his family for when the time comes and he's not around. He's not entirely internet savy so i'm posting this for him.

Jim has disassembled/saved dozens of 914's over the years. I've attached a picture of his yard, which someone posted on the site a couple of years ago to illustrate a small number of the cars he's dealt with. Those buildings/containers near the car are full of his collection. He has pretty much anything you could imagine needing in multiple numbers (minus engine parts, he has quite a bit but for some reason not so much of that). Doors, front and rear hoods, roofs, seats, bins and bins of fuel injection, gauges, carburetors, manifolds, cooling tin (but not a lot of 2.0 stuff). Shifters, short shift kits, lights light motors, valances, not a lot of good bumpers, but some painted ones, heat exchangers, door handles, he's got parts for 1 five lug conversion (struts assy with spindles, rear hubs and lots more, He's very organized and consolidates things onto shelves and into bins. you name it he's probably got a bunch of them.

Jim also has about a dozen transmissions, he's keeping those though as he's the local 901/356 trans rebuilder. So he does that as well if you're interested, he also has the things needed to do side shift conversions.

Anyway, if there is something you need, or want, reply to this post or IM me with that and your contact info and i'll pass it on and you can work out the details with Jim. He's willing to ship of course, and he's motivated to sell, so he'll be very fair.

Click to view attachment
MrLeeS
Ok, I got a lot of responses. If you’re interested, please Im me with what you’re looking for and include an email address. I’ll forward both to Jim and he’ll respond to you promptly. I responded the the current messages.withbthe email address request. I don’t want to post Jim’s here in the open.
Front yard mechanic
Pm sent. For the good stuff
76-914
Deleted
MrLeeS
Jim asked me to also let you know, of those cars in the pictures are 5 or 6 restorable ones, plus he has a few decent runners he’s going to sell. Same deal though IM me with your interest and contact info and I’ll pass it to him. He’s actually got. World login from 2005 that he’s resetting the password for, hopefully he’ll be able to chime in here soon and you’ll be able to work directly with him from here.
MrLeeS
I’ve forwarded requests and contact info for everyone that provided it to Jim. Please let me know if you haven’t heard from him and I’ll make sure I didn’t fail to pass your info on. There are a lot of you. If I did pass it on and Jim hasn’t gotten back to you I’ll give him a friendly reminder.
wertygrog
Hi there, I haven't heard anything from Jim yet.
76-914
He is busy as a one armed Cranberry Merchant right now with all of these requests. I told him no rush on my part.
MrLeeS
QUOTE(wertygrog @ Feb 22 2024, 06:33 PM) *

Hi there, I haven't heard anything from Jim yet.

Your anti spam email format you sent me may have caused some confusion. I resent it to Jim with the email translated to typical format.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.